Below is a short summary of important information about staying at Fairhaven B&B. Further information about rooms, breakfast service and Betws-y-coed, Snowdonia is avilable throughout our website.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you further.
- We are a non-smoking establishment.
- Regrettably we have no facilities for children or pets.
- Check-in between 4pm and 8pm. If you plan on arriving earlier please let us know. If the room is ready you can have it on arrival if it is not ready we can store your bags for you until it is so that you can start your holiday as soon as you arrive.
Booking Process & Terms
- You can now Book Online.
- We currently accept the Credit/Debit Cards shown at the bottom of this page. There is a 3% charge for credit card payments (no charge for debit cards).
- A deposit of 1 nights stay per room is required on booking to secure your reservation.
- Weekend Stays (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) incur a £5.00 surcharge
- We do not accept group bookings of more than two rooms together
- Bank Holidays incur a surcharge
- Booking and Cancellation: We respectfully remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract between themselves and the Fairhaven. In the event of a cancellation, alteration or reduction in numbers by the client the deposit paid will be non refundable. Free cancellation up to 7 days before your stay.
- Any cancellations, alterations or reduction in numbers made one week or less prior to the stay will be charged for the total amount owed. Postponed bookings will be treated as cancellations, we reserve the right to alter our tariff without notice. Free cancellation up to 7 days before your stay.
- Damage: We reserve the right to charge for the replacement, cleaning or repair of any item belonging to the Fairhaven or to the fabric of the building where damage has been caused.
- View our disability access statement