Below is a short summary of important information about staying
at Fairhaven B&B. Further information about rooms, breakfast
service and Betws-y-coed, Snowdonia is avilable
throughout our website.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can help you
- We are a non-smoking establishment.
- Regrettably we have no facilities for children
- Check-in between 4pm and 8pm. If you plan on
arriving earlier please let us know. If the room is ready you can
have it on arrival if it is not ready we can store your bags for
you until it is so that you can start your holiday as soon as you
Booking Process & Terms
- You can now Book Online.
- We currently accept the Credit/Debit Cards shown at the bottom
of this page. There is a 3% charge for credit card
payments (no charge for debit
- A deposit of 1 nights stay per room is
required on booking to secure your reservation.
- Weekend Stays (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) incur
a £5.00 surcharge
- We do not accept group bookings of more than
two rooms together
- Bank Holidays incur a surcharge
- Booking and Cancellation: We respectfully
remind guests that a reservation constitutes a contract between
themselves and the Fairhaven. In the event of a cancellation,
alteration or reduction in numbers by the client the deposit paid
will be non refundable.
- Any cancellations, alterations or reduction in
numbers made one week or less prior to the stay will be charged for
the total amount owed. Postponed bookings will be treated as
cancellations, we reserve the right to alter our tariff without
- Damage: We reserve the right to charge for the
replacement, cleaning or repair of any item belonging to the
Fairhaven or to the fabric of the building where damage has been
- View our disability access statement